Luna Lovegood (
loonytunes) wrote in
scorched2012-12-02 01:58 pm
Entry tags:
Video
[The video starts upside down...and stays upside down. Luna stares down at the screen for a moment before she speaks. When she finally does, her calm voice doesn't quite seem to match her surprised look.]
This reminds me of the sort of thing that Muggles like to play with. How interesting.
Hello Anatole. I'm afraid I haven't given you a proper introduction. I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood. I can't wait to see all the new things there are to discover here. I only wish I could get a message back to my dad so that he won't worry about me. And to remind him to Nargle-proof the house.
I do have one more concern. Does anyone know where I might find a net? The stronger the better.
[Luna gives the forge a smile and a little wave before disconnecting.]
This reminds me of the sort of thing that Muggles like to play with. How interesting.
Hello Anatole. I'm afraid I haven't given you a proper introduction. I'm Luna, Luna Lovegood. I can't wait to see all the new things there are to discover here. I only wish I could get a message back to my dad so that he won't worry about me. And to remind him to Nargle-proof the house.
I do have one more concern. Does anyone know where I might find a net? The stronger the better.
[Luna gives the forge a smile and a little wave before disconnecting.]

Audio
Audio
A menagerie wouldn't surprise me. It seems there's a lot of curious things here.
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio - I ONLY HAVE THREE EYEROLL ICONS OK
Audio - I THINK YOU'RE GONNA NEED MORE.
Audio - NOPE WE'VE MOVED ON TO FACEPALMING
Audio - WHEN DO WE GET TO THE HEADDESKING?
Audio - NEVER. WE'RE SKIPPING AHEAD TO COLD DREAD OK
Audio
Audio
Audio
LUNA?!
Audio
Audio > Video
Audio > Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
video > audio
video > audio
[video]
Luna? You seem to be all right, which is good, but...
What d'you need a net for, exactly?
[video]
[Just as calmly as you please.]
I'd like a net in case I come across some new creature and want to take a closer look. Have you heard about the Mist?
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
no subject
[It's barely more than a grunt, but he's genuinely curious. If these were enemies, he needed to be on the alert. He remembered Severus mentioning them a time or two as well...]
Pretty sure I can find you a net, but what the hell do you need it for?
no subject
Oh, I just want to go looking around. It might help me catch something out there.
(no subject)
(no subject)
Video
Oh.
Right.
Xenophilius Lovegood's daughter. Who was kidnapped and locked in his cellar for four months or so.
Perhaps it would be better if he didn't speak to her at all.]
Video
A really long time.]
I take it you've been trapped here as well.
[Which seems, well, fitting.]
Video
video;
[...yes, it is considerably easier to revert to the sort of behaviour he had at school than to acknowledge the whole Manor thing that went down. Though to his credit, he's not quite as nasty as he could be.]
A net?
video;
I'd like to take a closer look at things that I come across while I'm out exploring. A net should do just the trick.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[Video]
What do you plan on using the net for?
[Video]
To catch things! Oh, but only for a little while. I plan on returning them.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
video;
[ Actually he's happy to see her, it means she's safe and sound! One less person to worry about. ]
video;
[She's smiling at him. It's good to see him again too.]
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[ there's more than spirits lurking here, nanami knows that much! seems a lot of people are looking for supplies lately. her smile is friendly though puzzled. ]
And what do you need a net for? Are you catching bugs?
video;
And yes! I suppose I could catch some bugs, if they're unusual. But I wouldn't mind doing some fishing as well.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
no subject
Instead she just settles for the one that's easiest. ] Why do you need a net?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[video]
[It's upside down as well, but not intentionally. Rather because it's lying on the cell floor and she's walked forward, leaning down to look at the screen.]
[video]
And I know who you are. I just didn't expect to see you again.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
no subject
[ Again. ]
no subject
[You know, alive.]
(no subject)
audio
Nargle-proof the house?
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
no subject
...Where they mentioned him being a rockstar on the run. Somehow he feels fairly safe talking to her.]
Why do you need a net?
no subject
To catch and catalog the strange creatures that this world is sure to have.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
[Video]