toldastory: (365 days. It's been a long year)
Martha Jones ([personal profile] toldastory) wrote in [community profile] scorched2012-09-12 12:17 am
NSFW

14. Video. Missing. Slightly backdated

[When the camera turns on, Martha is obviously walking somewhere, and she's doing it very briskly. All and all, she looks like she's a woman on a mission, because that's what she is. She's at the edge of the mist, and her face is a set in a grim line of determination. After a moment, she flicks the settings and plays a minute of this video until the Forge falls, and then it's back to her face.]

I'm going looking for Severus Snape, who is lost in the mist after finding Bellatrix Lestrange. I'd like people to help if they could.

[Filtered to Yuui, Lucius, Kurogane, Hermione, Tonks, Anders.]
Please say you'll help, or that you have some sort of spell that can track him where he is.

[A beat.]

Please.
bibliophile_annex: (♍ nervous)

[Same Filter]

[personal profile] bibliophile_annex 2012-09-12 06:27 am (UTC)(link)
I thought his video response was quite odd. Yet...

If he's lost in the Mist, we may not be able to find him. [Though she isn't against trying.]

We should stick together if we do go out there.
slay: btvs (6.12) (theory number two: cat burgers.)

video;

[personal profile] slay 2012-09-12 06:28 am (UTC)(link)
I'll help.

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-12 18:20 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-13 00:39 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-13 07:19 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-14 00:19 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-15 08:59 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] slay - 2012-09-17 02:25 (UTC) - Expand
justice_is_blond: (Wouldn't that be something)

[Filter]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2012-09-12 08:58 am (UTC)(link)
I don't have a tracking spell, I'm sorry. ...Unless you had a vial of his blood, and even then I'm not sure I could make it work. It's a Templar thing, used against mages in my world.

But I can offer to mind the clinic. It can't afford to lose us both, Martha, not with Lupin still... and Tonks too. So you can focus on searching, then.

[Filter]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2012-09-12 21:33 (UTC) - Expand

[Filter]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2012-09-12 22:35 (UTC) - Expand

[Filter]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2012-09-13 00:27 (UTC) - Expand
purityconquered: (thinky thoughts)

[Filter]

[personal profile] purityconquered 2012-09-12 12:53 pm (UTC)(link)
There is no straightforward tracking spell, per se. I could cast a Taboo Curse, but that would require him to speak a specific word; the obvious drawback being that he might never say it. And whether or not it would even work in the Mist is a concern. But—

I will help you look for him, in any event. Bellatrix may still have to be dealt with as well.

[Way to man up, Lucius. Attaboy.]
Edited 2012-09-12 12:54 (UTC)

[Filter]

[personal profile] purityconquered - 2012-09-12 17:12 (UTC) - Expand

[Filter]

[personal profile] purityconquered - 2012-09-12 21:13 (UTC) - Expand

[Filter]

[personal profile] purityconquered - 2012-09-12 22:09 (UTC) - Expand

[Filter]

[personal profile] purityconquered - 2012-09-12 22:22 (UTC) - Expand
wotcher: (and they call me mellow yellow - 2)

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher 2012-09-12 02:24 pm (UTC)(link)
Where is that woman, Bellatrix?

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2012-09-12 18:04 (UTC) - Expand

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2012-09-18 00:16 (UTC) - Expand

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2012-09-19 15:42 (UTC) - Expand

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2012-09-20 22:20 (UTC) - Expand

[same filter]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2012-09-21 20:25 (UTC) - Expand
photosphere: (without ever going in)

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere 2012-09-12 07:46 pm (UTC)(link)
You're going into the Mist?

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-12 23:59 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-13 02:02 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-13 15:29 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-14 00:36 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-14 22:58 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-17 07:48 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-18 04:36 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-18 06:12 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-20 02:18 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-21 20:22 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-23 03:42 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-25 02:54 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-09-26 22:17 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-02 02:02 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-02 23:18 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-06 03:49 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-07 19:18 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-09 02:14 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-10 03:36 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-10-11 21:40 (UTC) - Expand
bigbad: injuries (home it's not brick or stone)

video;

[personal profile] bigbad 2012-09-12 09:19 pm (UTC)(link)
Thought he was smarter than that.

video;

[personal profile] bigbad - 2012-09-16 03:18 (UTC) - Expand
misfortunes_heir: (Surprised Worry)

audio;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir 2012-09-12 09:22 pm (UTC)(link)
Severus is gone?

[Oh just listen to that squeak]

audio;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2012-09-12 22:43 (UTC) - Expand
asecondsun: (pic#4545593)

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun 2012-09-12 09:36 pm (UTC)(link)
It looks like he was attacked.

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-12 23:58 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-13 00:23 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-13 08:29 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-13 20:45 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-14 19:01 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] asecondsun - 2012-09-14 20:11 (UTC) - Expand
highwarlock: (new money suit and tie)

video;

[personal profile] highwarlock 2012-09-12 10:27 pm (UTC)(link)
I could do a tracking spell.

video;

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-13 00:29 (UTC) - Expand

sweet, thanks! o/

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-17 01:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-18 00:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-20 19:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-25 21:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-09-30 13:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-10-02 23:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-10-06 02:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-10-09 00:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-10-12 21:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] highwarlock - 2012-10-13 01:17 (UTC) - Expand
isherarmor: (And the storm clouds came over)

[voice]

[personal profile] isherarmor 2012-09-12 10:31 pm (UTC)(link)
I have no spells, my lady. But I have prayers, and I...

[What good are they? They haven't returned her family. Or sent Joffrey away.]

[private!]

Lady may be able to find him if he's...

[Not ...gone. Like everyone else.]

[voice : private]

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2012-09-14 00:14 (UTC) - Expand

[voice : private]

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2012-09-16 23:46 (UTC) - Expand

[voice : private]

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2012-09-19 22:20 (UTC) - Expand

[voice : private]

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2012-09-20 23:10 (UTC) - Expand
longaevus: (06)

voice;

[personal profile] longaevus 2012-09-13 11:20 am (UTC)(link)
I'll help you. [ She'd been wanting to go to the mist anyway, but her own reasons would be aside whilst she looked for Snape. She was a little fond of him from their last conversation, and she wouldn't let anyone stay lost ]

voice;

[personal profile] longaevus - 2012-09-18 20:02 (UTC) - Expand
feyecandy: (Now I see)

video; same filter

[personal profile] feyecandy 2012-09-17 11:11 pm (UTC)(link)
[He is pale with worry, and also chewing his lip in indecision.]

I'll do anything you want to try to help, but I'm... Well, I'm worried I'll do more harm than good in the Mist. I can probably keep it together in company, but my magic becomes incredibly volatile out there, Martha.

video; same filter

[personal profile] feyecandy - 2012-09-19 00:31 (UTC) - Expand