Entry tags:
❦ 023 - video;
[ The fact that Morgana is in bed in the clinic will not be acknowledged by her but it is where she lies, expression somewhat dry on the surface with a hint of - fear? Perhaps; or perhaps it is your imagination. ]
The flowers that grow here are not quite identical to those back home.
[ she truly is speaking of flowers of all things. There are some on the branch of a tree outside her window. ]
Still, I find that they are pretty. An odd thing to notice but I've found that in Anatole sometimes it is better to observe small details. The place sometimes feel like a riddle box of a sort. Perhaps there are clues to solving it in the minor issues rather than the monsters and the Mist.
[ a beat and a smile. ]
Not in the flowers, though.
The flowers that grow here are not quite identical to those back home.
[ she truly is speaking of flowers of all things. There are some on the branch of a tree outside her window. ]
Still, I find that they are pretty. An odd thing to notice but I've found that in Anatole sometimes it is better to observe small details. The place sometimes feel like a riddle box of a sort. Perhaps there are clues to solving it in the minor issues rather than the monsters and the Mist.
[ a beat and a smile. ]
Not in the flowers, though.

[Action]
Oh. It's just a baby. Aww, and he's holding a brightly colored bunch of flowers wrapped in tissue paper for you]
Oh, I don't know, flowers can say a lot, if you want them to.
And if you know how to listen.
[Action]
You should be careful not to fall, Reborn. It is quite dangerous.
[ a tilt of a head. ]
What do these flowers say?
[Action]
I thought it was appropriate, considering your surroundings.
[Action]
[ she takes them, inclining her head. ]
Sweet of you. Do you always go outside windows delivering flowers?
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
video; /breaks hiatus for this B|
video; /is the most fortunate
[ she can try the weather. ]
There are flowers outside my window, I see very little else to speak of in this room.
video; well idk about that l:
video; I do! most fortunate y e p
[ just this look. ]
I have been in Mist for a while and now I am here. They will let me go before long.
video; /shakes head at
video; /collects into pocket
video; /lives in there forever
video; \o/
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video; do you want to action visiting shenanigans?
video; always!
video >> action;
action; wow dean, so rude,
action; you wanted him there 8|
action; leave the attitude out :|
action; and let you have all the attitude space? no way l:
action; it's my room :|
action; /kicks out then l:
action; wow. the most rude ever
action; your face is rude 8|
action; shush :|
action; dont you shush me l:
action; try and stop me >:|
Video
[Merlin finally breathes out, and smiles, though his eyes are a little shiny.]
Ever try to put one of the monsters in a vase? I wouldn't advise it.
Morgana.
Video
Perhaps if we made it very small with a spell? It could fit nicely in one, as long as it shall stay covered.
[ 'we' she says as magic connects them. He is her superior, certainly but she likes to think of him as a mentor of a sort. ]
Video
[He sighs.]
It is so good to see you again.
[He won't say that he was starting to fear the worse. But sometimes the losses start and seem never-ending.]
Video
Have you been well? What of Arthur and Gwen? Has my prat of a brother finally reduced you both to unite against him and have him do some chores?
Video
Video
Video
ideo
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
[Video]
[Video]
[ a smile for you, softer than most her usual ones. ]
I had hoped the Door had not sent you away from me, a selfish wish and yet. Are you well?
Re: [Video]
I have missed you, Morgana... I was afraid you wouldn't come back.
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
[Action.
[Action.
Re: [Action.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
I think more surprising would be to find things exactly the same as the realm from which one did come from.
no subject
[ enough to calm people into being comfortable before trouble starts. ]
How are you, Lady Lannister?
no subject
[And a slight tip of her head.]
Quite well. I do hope you shall not be bound to your bed for long?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
action; forever late ugh u_u I suck
It was a nightmare - the visions, the ghosts, and Morgana gone. But now the ghosts have left, he hasn't had a vision in over a week - and she's there - she'es so close - and if he could just get to her, hold her in his arms and never let go, maybe things will turn out alright.
He's furious, but right now relief overpowers his anger.
He bursts through her door, short of breath, his hair wild.]
Morgana! [Instantly, he falls on her bed, pulling her into a tight embrace.]
action; it's cool <3 you're awesome
I'm fine - I'm alright. Just tired, really.
action; ;;;; ily
What the hell happened?
action; jfhkjff <3
[ she knows there's more to his question but she really doesn't want to get to that part, she knows it will probably anger him. ]
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action;
action; oh sam, you make her so happy. she'll cry a river when you'll be gone.
action; he couldn't help it this time at least ;;;;;;; didn't mean to. blame the door
action; she shall!
action;
action;