Usopp | One Piece (
sniperking) wrote in
scorched2012-07-24 03:42 pm
POST 6 | Video
[The Forge turns out to reveal Usopp's worried looking face on-screen - in truth, he looks less worried than he actually is, but he's making a visible attempt to look at least halfway professional here.]
Hey, so... I dunno how many people know him, but I guess it's worth a shot. I live with a guy called Zhang Liao, and he didn't come back home a few days ago. I've checked just about everywhere I remember him going to, but nobody says they've seen him, not even at the Clinic. And I don't think he'd go back to the Mist, not so soon after he was lost in there.
[He breaks off to grab something from off the table, teeth worrying absently at his lower lip and holds a drawing to the camera - it's not as detailed as the one linked here, and is clearly simply a quick sketch, but it's a good likeness of him.
This is what he looks like, so if anyone's seen him, can you let me know? And Zhang Liao! If you hear this, stop making me worry, you asshole! And come home. [These words are said without much heat; Usopp has a pretty good idea of what's happened to him. He rubs his hands together.]
If not, well. I've heard about people disappearing here sometimes, and people going home. Is there any way of finding out if that's what happened?
[With that, he leans forward and cuts off the feed.]
Hey, so... I dunno how many people know him, but I guess it's worth a shot. I live with a guy called Zhang Liao, and he didn't come back home a few days ago. I've checked just about everywhere I remember him going to, but nobody says they've seen him, not even at the Clinic. And I don't think he'd go back to the Mist, not so soon after he was lost in there.
[He breaks off to grab something from off the table, teeth worrying absently at his lower lip and holds a drawing to the camera - it's not as detailed as the one linked here, and is clearly simply a quick sketch, but it's a good likeness of him.
This is what he looks like, so if anyone's seen him, can you let me know? And Zhang Liao! If you hear this, stop making me worry, you asshole! And come home. [These words are said without much heat; Usopp has a pretty good idea of what's happened to him. He rubs his hands together.]
If not, well. I've heard about people disappearing here sometimes, and people going home. Is there any way of finding out if that's what happened?
[With that, he leans forward and cuts off the feed.]

[Video]
I'll keep my eyes open, Usopp. I haven't seen him, but maybe he'll turn up. I'll be... all over the city today, at least?
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
/video (I hope this is okay?)
I've been searching. Zhang-xiansheng did not respond to my calls, so I went looking, in Dismas as well, and... it appears his Forge is no longer in his possession.
I do not think he is in Anatole anymore, Usopp-jun.
video ; yep!
video
video
video
video
video
[video]
Haven't seen him. Best yeh can do is keep looking. I'll keep my eye out too.
[There's a beat. Maybe he thought he already turned the Forge off, or maybe this is actually meant for the other man.] 'S too bad. I liked him.
[video]
But...] Like, [he corrects.] Even if he's not here anymore, he's still alive, wherever he is. And I like him too - he's a good guy.
[video]
[video] AHAH SPARKLY KEN
[video] I WISH I COULD USE THAT ICON ALL THE TIME :D
[video] YOU SHOULD THERE REALLY ISN'T A GOOD REASON NOT TO
[video] VERY TRUE
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
text. private.
[He might have looked into such things, back when he lost track of Lestrade. Yielding no results was just one frustation of many.]
text. private.
You've checked?
text. private.
text. private.
text. private.
text. private.
text. private.
Re: text. private.
text. private.
[Video]
I haven't seen him, but at least I'll know what to look for.
As for your other question - if you come up with any ideas, I'd like to hear them.
[Video]
So you don't know either, huh? I don't really have any ideas at all. It feels like there should be some way of knowing, but if people haven't figured it out already, I dunno if I'll be able to.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video] - wrapping this up now, if you don't mind! Would love to thread with him again though :)
[Video] God yes, sorry, I've loved this thread, this is totally not where I expected it to go! XD
[Video] man no apologies, this was a surprising treat! And thank you for backtagging for so long
no subject
I'll be sure to keep my eye out for him.
no subject
Video
I'd guess he went home, if you haven't been able to find him anywhere.
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[Video]
Oi. What do you want for dinner later?
[Video]
Huh? I dunno.
[Video]
Do you have a copy machine? Maybe make copies and hand them out...have you seen me. That kind of thing?
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[threeead jack?/FEEL FREE TO IGNORE]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Video
[Pepper is aware this might not be the right time, but she would really like to know.]
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
no subject
[Roxas frowns, considering.]
Why do people think people disappearing means they've gone back home?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
How many days has he been missing exactly?
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Audio - Several days later
Has Zhang Liao been found?
Audio