[ Nᴀᴛᴀsʜᴀ "Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Wɪᴅᴏᴡ" Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴏғғ ] (
canbedeceitful) wrote in
scorched2012-06-12 05:17 pm
Entry tags:
[ 001 ] ⋈ [ Video ]
[ The feed connects, steady and focused, and bearing the image of a young woman around her mid to late twenties, pale complexion and ginger hair, expression unreadable. She's been here for a few days, but she's kept a low profile, recovering from the big battle she played a part in before arriving here and mourning a loss, and she's also been sneaking around in an attempt to find a way out. But now it's time to put in an appearance as the reality of the situation sets in. ]
Hello. My name is Natasha Romanoff. [ There's a pleasant front on show, voice sweet and friendly, but anyone who knows her will realise it's a forced effort. She's making the call not to go around beating information out of people in case this stay goes on longer than planned. ] And I thought it was time I introduced myself.
I'm still struggling with the how and why when it comes to being here, but I'm sure someone out there can fill me in on the details. [ She smiles coyly into the device, a look that many find hard to resist. ] I'll make it worth your while.
Hello. My name is Natasha Romanoff. [ There's a pleasant front on show, voice sweet and friendly, but anyone who knows her will realise it's a forced effort. She's making the call not to go around beating information out of people in case this stay goes on longer than planned. ] And I thought it was time I introduced myself.
I'm still struggling with the how and why when it comes to being here, but I'm sure someone out there can fill me in on the details. [ She smiles coyly into the device, a look that many find hard to resist. ] I'll make it worth your while.

video
I don't think we know much. We all come here from different times and places, but no one seems to know why. I can't even seem to get guesses out of people.
video
[ She feels strange lumping herself in with the others, but if she's going to get out of here then she's going to have to accept the help. ]
I've seen a lot in my time, but nothing quite like this.
video
video
video
video
video
video
video; same character, username change!
video; Okay. :3
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video; this is beautiful
video; I was thinking the same. :3
video; stars in my eyes
video; /chinhands
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video; LOG? 8D;
video; A log would be good. :3
video;I can set one up. Are you okay with comment spam?
video; That's good with me!
video; any preference on the date stamp?
video; eep it's been a month. maybe we could be vague about it. >.>
video; yes. vague. I like it.
video;
video
video
video
video
video;
My name is Judge Yuri Petrov; like yourself, I recently arrived. As far as I've been given to understand, the cause is unknown. Perhaps it relates to the Chaos Theory. Or not.
video;
No one's getting out either way, am I right?
video;
I apologize, Miss Romanoff.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
Re: video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
no subject
no subject
Our stay here, is it permanent?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Conte
no subject
For the right price.
no subject
What do you want to know?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video] Sorry this is so late. ;;
[Video] Never be sorry, I can wait forever!
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Hi Natasha. I'm not entirely sure anyone has some of those answers. I can't figure out the purpose of bringing us here anyway.
The "how" seems to be all about the Doors and the Mist. Like magic -- which sounds really strange to say. [Bit of a smile here, apologetic.]
[Video]
After a recent run-in with magic, I don't think it'll ever sound normal to talk about magic as if it's a casual thing. [ Considering what she does, and the things she sees, that's saying something. ] Thank you for taking the time to at least tell me that there are no answers. It'll give me something to do while I'm here, though, I do love a good challenge.
[ With a friendly smile. ] And what's your name?
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[video]
That would make two of us, though it would seem not much is known now.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[Video]
I just came here and even if everyone keeps telling me about some magical door that transports you into another dimension or some shit, I still don't know what the hell is going on.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]