mentore: (battle plans)
Ezio Auditore da Firenze ([personal profile] mentore) wrote in [community profile] scorched2012-06-08 08:02 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Memory 02 | [audio]

[Oh, it's that Italian again. Ezio's found his bearings, for the most part, but for someone like him, a fighter, a master of weapons, there is quite an important question to ask.]

Is there a blacksmith or simply some place in which a man may have their broken armor or weapons repaired? I ask because I prefer to know from others what is best, which place is preferred over others, which is more skilled.

[And then, because he's a fast learner, he sets up a filter to a certain Miata, who is a stranger to him, but she is no stranger to him.]

Might I speak with you in person, Miata?
miata: (wha?)

video;

[personal profile] miata 2012-06-09 01:28 am (UTC)(link)
Si, Ezio? I am in my room.
miata: (eh)

video;

[personal profile] miata 2012-06-11 03:59 am (UTC)(link)
Upstairs in Giovanni's house, to the right. It's blue. Can't miss it.
miata: (bah)

action

[personal profile] miata 2012-06-11 05:53 am (UTC)(link)
Okay.

[She waits in her room for him to come, but didn't open the door until he knocked. She opened it, and without a word, motioned him to come in.]
miata: (eh)

action

[personal profile] miata 2012-06-11 06:50 pm (UTC)(link)
Months. I know Giovanni better than I know you, now.

[She settled onto the bed, sitting down. Watching him.]

I met you first when you were very old; you promised to teach me Italian. But you left before you could. The oldest you bought this house.

Then...you came back. Younger. We...were close. You were happy. We were happy. It was...maybe three months? More or less.

Your father brought me here in November, I think. Been here, learning training, working since then.

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-11 22:05 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-13 00:49 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-13 20:45 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-14 21:23 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-16 05:33 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-19 15:54 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-24 00:40 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-25 02:22 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-06-30 04:26 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-07-01 06:03 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-07-03 00:40 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-07-03 01:42 (UTC) - Expand

action

[personal profile] miata - 2012-07-05 07:37 (UTC) - Expand
sworntovalor: (if a man still remembers him)

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor 2012-06-09 04:57 pm (UTC)(link)
[Oh he knows that voice -- but he hasn't heard it in a while.]

Ezio, is that you? Yes - there is Guinevere, she is most skilled at her craft.
sworntovalor: (to the eternal code)

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor 2012-06-10 05:45 am (UTC)(link)
We have - in my knighting celebration. I'm Lancelot? I'm a friend of your father's.
sworntovalor: (...oh crap)

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor 2012-06-10 06:26 am (UTC)(link)
[He nods, of course. Anatole is like that.]

I'm sorry, of course. These things do happen here sometimes, I've heard. In any case as I said I am Sir Lancelot, a friend of your father's. If there's anything you need I will happily assist you with it.

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-10 13:24 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-11 10:27 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-11 19:35 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-12 07:29 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-12 19:58 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] sworntovalor - 2012-06-13 04:46 (UTC) - Expand
photosphere: (with a smile)

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere 2012-06-09 05:12 pm (UTC)(link)
[In Italian:] I have been remiss in not introducing myself prior to this. Are you a fighter, Signore?
photosphere: (with rare satisfaction)

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere 2012-06-10 06:25 am (UTC)(link)
I hail from Italy, but I've spent the past few years in Japan.
photosphere: (with a hint of a challenge)

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere 2012-06-10 09:11 am (UTC)(link)
I travel a lot, but I spent the majority of my time in the vicinity of Sicily and Palermo.

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-11 09:57 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-12 04:35 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-12 22:00 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-13 04:38 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-13 06:17 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-14 07:54 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-16 06:51 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-16 19:36 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-17 02:29 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-17 02:50 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-17 03:10 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-17 05:42 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-17 08:18 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-18 03:19 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-19 07:33 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-20 08:09 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-22 05:06 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-23 03:39 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] photosphere - 2012-06-23 04:50 (UTC) - Expand
reachofmysword: (Watcher on the wall)

[video]

[personal profile] reachofmysword 2012-06-11 05:06 pm (UTC)(link)
There are some places. I can't yet tell you if any one of them is better than the others. Though one of them is run by a woman.
reachofmysword: (Not sure if want)

[video]

[personal profile] reachofmysword 2012-06-14 07:36 pm (UTC)(link)
Maybe, I don't know. Does it matter? There are a lot of women fighters here, but one that makes weapons, that's too much.
reachofmysword: (Not sure if want)

[video]

[personal profile] reachofmysword 2012-06-23 03:22 pm (UTC)(link)
What do you mean, how so? For one thing, you need strength. Maybe a woman can be strong enough for a smith's hammer, but then what kind of a woman would she be? I met one who was that strong here. She looked like a water buffalo.