for_order_of_chaos: (don't test me)
Cerryl ([personal profile] for_order_of_chaos) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-10-26 01:33 am
Entry tags:
NSFW

+-009-+ [Video] Sliiiightly backdated but not by much

This recent trend of events doesn't help but make me wonder that things always become increasingly difficult whenever I'm promoted to a higher rank of responsibility.

[He wishes he were joking too. Considering how much trouble he's had to deal with being an undercaptain or a patrol officer or head mage of a city, Cerryl isn't sure he wants to know how things would be were he to eventually become High Wizard back home. Of course, that's nothing to worry about when he's here. There's other things, right now, that occupy his mind.]

Is everyone all right? I've only seen so much of the damage to the city but I haven't heard its full extent just yet. Darkness, it all happened so fast...

The longer I'm here the less sense anything makes. The Mist didn't seem nearly as chaotic as it usually tends to be, but suddenly-

[The Chaos Mage shakes his head.]

Well, you've seen it. I only hope that no one's gotten injured, but with all these structures having appeared, I can't say it isn't possible. Contact the Alliance you have need of any assistance, please- we're trying to get our bearings as well, but we'll do our best to respond.