Iggy (
stopmovingthefurniture) wrote in
scorched2013-09-27 11:53 am
Entry tags:
001 → video
[ The feed comes on to a shaky shot of the warped wooden floor. There's a bit of fumbling, a quiet curse, and then the shot spins upwards in a blur of floor and wall and furniture to show Iggy's face. He doesn't look excited or happy, exactly, but he certainly doesn't look upset or confused, either. He looks sort of expectant, actually, all raised eyebrows and wide blue eyes. Blue eyes that aren't looking directly at the Forge, but are aimed somewhere slightly to the right, just enough so that it's noticeable. ]
I'm back? Anatole, right? No other place smells like this. [ Like gaslamps and horses and outdoors and stone. ]
How long has it been? What month is it? [ Because, uh, it no longer feels like February, which is when he left. ] Who all is still here? Max? [ Because by 'who all' he really just means Max. ]
I'm back? Anatole, right? No other place smells like this. [ Like gaslamps and horses and outdoors and stone. ]
How long has it been? What month is it? [ Because, uh, it no longer feels like February, which is when he left. ] Who all is still here? Max? [ Because by 'who all' he really just means Max. ]

no subject
no subject
no subject
Video/
And sorry, I'm not sure how long it's been for you, we've never met.
Video/
[ He shrugs. ] Don't worry about that. I've figured it out anyway.
Video/
So time is that warped then, thanks, that's useful.
Right, good then, better to get that out of the way quick, guess you can focus on getting back into things here, for how ever long you'll be here anyway.
Video/
[ He's not too sure how that was helpful, nor is he sure that he wants to be helpful, but whatever. ]
Yeah. I guess I'll need a job. [ He pulls an unhappy face. If Max isn't here, which by the looks of things, she isn't, then he won't be able to live off her income, will he. ]
Video/
Probably for the best. I know there's a lot of options. A friend of mine was looking for help at his ramen shop not long ago if that's something you'd be interested in.
Video/
Video/
Video/
Video/
Video/
Video/
Video/
Video/
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
You're blind.
i feel the need to apologize for him basically 400% of the time /o\
Oh my god, I am? I'm blind? Why didn't anybody tell me?
snrrrk
8(
<3
also hi i'm at school :D
i noticed that, you are a terrible student but ilu anyway :D
i am the worst student. :D ily2 tho
that's okay so am i :D
let's be terrible students together
can do
B)
/dance party!!
/jams out
/o/
\o\ /quietly leaves dance party to go to a different class
hey no /reach
/climbs on
/wraps around and nibbles
/chewwwws
/nomnomnomnom
(no subject)
video;
You've left and come back?
video;
Yep. Guess this place liked me so much they decided to bring me back.
video;
And you're...I mean, you're okay with that?
video;
I guess. Things aren't too great back at home anyway.
video;
I'm sorry. I hadn't thought of that.
video;
video;
video;
video;
Re: video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[ video ]
[Not that she knows you. Or cares about not knowing you, but hey, she'll talk to you.]
[ video ]
[ video ]
You were here before, right?
[ video ]
[ video ]
[Interesting way to look at it, at least!]
And you're going to say you don't remember how you left, aren't you?
[ video ]
[ video ]
[ video ]