tiaraaction: ★ OOOOOH NO ★ (Default)
ᴜsᴀɢɪ ᴛsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ ★ SAILOR MOON. ([personal profile] tiaraaction) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-09-22 07:10 pm
NSFW

o4 ★ video.

It's getting really cold now. It's definitely sweater weather.

[a sigh. ] I miss my heater at home. I miss mama's hot chocolate and super hot baths and eating hot pots.

[Winter is coming, you best prepare yourself for the endless whining of Usagi Tsukino, Anatole. ]

What were your favorite things to do in winter, everyone? Maybe we can do them together here!
mediumdrip: (at the party; grinning)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-09-22 07:01 pm (UTC)(link)
Ice skating.

And you know, if you wanted to have some hot coco, I'm sure we could find some.
mediumdrip: (smiling; hey guys!)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-09-23 06:43 pm (UTC)(link)
I sure hope so. We could try to find some?
mediumdrip: (at the gap)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-09-27 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
There's probably something like it? It's a little old fashioned here but hot chocolate has been around for a long time.
mediumdrip: (at the gap)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-10-03 04:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I know some shops that might have it.

I know you said you wanted to earn everything for yourself, but would you at least let me treat you with this? Once you have your own income you can pay me back?
mediumdrip: (looking dapper down)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-10-11 04:28 pm (UTC)(link)
That sounds great.

Where have you started to work? Are you enjoying it?
mediumdrip: (thinking about this and looking sexy)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-10-13 02:34 am (UTC)(link)
Is that a restaurant?
mediumdrip: (at the gap)

[personal profile] mediumdrip 2013-10-22 03:20 pm (UTC)(link)
That's cool. That means he worked hard and was able to become the boss, right? I don't know if I have that kind of dedication.

Did you know him from home or did you meet here?
madeinoblivion: (Determined)

video

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-09-22 07:25 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah. It has been getting pretty chilly at night, huh? I guess I need to get some sweaters when we get paid ...

But at least it's warm in the noodle shop, right?

What makes your mom's hot chocolate special? Does she put something special in it?
Edited 2013-09-22 19:26 (UTC)
madeinoblivion: (Brag)

Re: video

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-09-23 07:48 pm (UTC)(link)
Shinjiro's pretty cool, for a boss, so I think if you asked he'd let you wear your sweater over the uniforms? Maybe?

Oh. So its just plain cocoa, not any fancy secret recipie. Is Shingo your brother, or sister?
madeinoblivion: (Proud)

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-09-25 05:01 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, probably black. But even black would still look cute on you. You're a girl.

It must be hard, to be stuck in a world like this with family somewhere way out there.
madeinoblivion: (Sympathy)

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-10-03 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
But you're a girl, you can cry if you want to! It's okay to be homesick.
madeinoblivion: (Proud)

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-10-10 01:34 am (UTC)(link)
You must be a pretty brave girl, in that case.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) dance me to your beauty)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-24 03:16 am (UTC)(link)
It's not that cold yet. But I hear you on the hot chocolate.
nolessthanseven: ((stoic) the one who can)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-24 06:31 pm (UTC)(link)
[Isabelle just misses when things were normal.]

Good thing they sell cute socks here. You just have to look a little harder.

But yeah - it gets worse, the longer you stay. Soon enough you find yourself missing everything from life back home.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) you keep telling yourself that)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-02 09:59 pm (UTC)(link)
I can only imagine what you'll be like in a month.

Pretty cute. Depends on when you go. Sometimes they're cuter than others.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) knows better than that)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-10 04:29 am (UTC)(link)
I think one pair might've had snowflakes on them. I don't know how popular they were, though; it was, like, July.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) grinning)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-10 03:34 pm (UTC)(link)
Obviously the only thing to do here is go check out Berend's on a sock expedition.
nolessthanseven: ((stoic) a little bit hard)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-10 04:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Your schedule is that full already?
nolessthanseven: ((happy) well lit)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-11 04:05 pm (UTC)(link)
I have no idea who that is. But I run the Patrol, and I manage to find a little bit of time every now and then.

[shrug.]
nolessthanseven: ((happy) a secret smile)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-13 05:02 am (UTC)(link)
Well, yeah. I'm the Commander. Commander Kuchiki runs the Police, and Commander Casca runs the S and R. This is seriously the first you're hearing off all this? We're obviously not doing our jobs right.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) well lit)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-10-19 01:36 am (UTC)(link)
[she smirks a little.] I have to say - you must live under one big rock if you didn't know who was involved. We're pretty vocal about it.
deathtooboring: And a green coat covers me all. (As soft as silk; as white as milk)

[personal profile] deathtooboring 2013-09-25 02:43 am (UTC)(link)
[ Hikae just...laughs.

That rhymed, okay. 'Sweater weather'. Haha! ]