gabriellightwood: (Thoughts)
Gabriel Lightwood ([personal profile] gabriellightwood) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-09-02 07:57 pm
NSFW

[Fail!lock to his fellow Shadowhunters]

Is there anyone who knows where I can acquire a stele? I arrived here without mine. I feel that, being in the Patrol, I may need one more desperately soon.

I am assuming that some of you must have one.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) a pleasant surprise)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-02 08:21 pm (UTC)(link)
You came without it? That's unlucky.
nolessthanseven: ((stoic) a curious soul)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-02 08:40 pm (UTC)(link)
Of course I do. I came fully equipped.
nolessthanseven: ((stoic) sees you moving)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-02 08:44 pm (UTC)(link)
[she's currently properly attired, even though she's wearing a short dress and a pair of boots. There are many places on her person she can hide knives.]

It's pretty inconvenient for everyone. I think Clary came without one, too.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) doing her thing)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-02 08:56 pm (UTC)(link)
You could always ask, but I'm not going to hold my breath. They're not exactly common materials.
nolessthanseven: ((happy) a little bit proud)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-02 10:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Do we need to start Marking you up before your Patrols?
nolessthanseven: ((stoic) looking to the sky)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-03 02:40 pm (UTC)(link)
Are you going to ask nicely?
nolessthanseven: ((happy) pleased like no other)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-06 03:37 pm (UTC)(link)
I wouldn't really say they're games. I'd rather call it 'a reality check'. Asking nicely gets you stuff; demanding it doesn't.

[just keepin' family in check, nbd.]
nolessthanseven: ((happy) a little smile)

[personal profile] nolessthanseven 2013-09-28 01:45 am (UTC)(link)
If you make it sound like an obligation that people have to do something for you? That's not that nice. [she laughs.]
maccabeus: (Default)

[personal profile] maccabeus 2013-09-03 03:27 pm (UTC)(link)
There's another one of you guys...?
maccabeus: (Default)

[personal profile] maccabeus 2013-09-08 05:25 pm (UTC)(link)

Shadowhunters. I'm a friend of the Lightwoods. Well, Isabelle. I'm pretty sure that Alec just tolerates me and Jace and I have a hate/deal with relationship.

maccabeus: (Default)

[personal profile] maccabeus 2013-10-02 02:46 pm (UTC)(link)

Yeah? Which one?

madeinoblivion: (Curious)

[voice]

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-09-06 12:21 am (UTC)(link)
What's a Stele?
madeinoblivion: (Chatty)

[personal profile] madeinoblivion 2013-09-06 07:00 pm (UTC)(link)
A shadowhunter?

[That sounded interesting, but-]

Um. I don't... think so?

[If anything, he was probably closer to a shadow.]