阿散井 恋次 | Abarai Renji (
sucksatkidou) wrote in
scorched2013-05-07 01:45 am
Entry tags:
2.01 - [Voice | Filtered from Rukia]
[If one listens closely, they'll be able to hear some interference on the Forge, that of the breeze outside.
And then a voice, probably pretty familiar by now, although the volume and vibrancy has been toned down considerably.]
Hey, so dumb question.
When you've got somethin' real important to tell someone else an' you know it's a bad idea to sit on it and wait, but the right moment to tell 'em jus' aint' comin' up, uh...what...do you do...?
[A frustrated huff is heard.]
I mean, I know you should jus' tell 'em, but it ain't that fuckin' easy an'...
...Gods, this is stupid.
[And off goes the Forge.]
And then a voice, probably pretty familiar by now, although the volume and vibrancy has been toned down considerably.]
Hey, so dumb question.
When you've got somethin' real important to tell someone else an' you know it's a bad idea to sit on it and wait, but the right moment to tell 'em jus' aint' comin' up, uh...what...do you do...?
[A frustrated huff is heard.]
I mean, I know you should jus' tell 'em, but it ain't that fuckin' easy an'...
...Gods, this is stupid.
[And off goes the Forge.]

[ voice ]
Hesitating?
[You? Abarai Renji, who jumps head first into just about everything, even when he's told not to?]
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
And you think you will find your answer in strangers who know nothing of the situation?
[Not that he knows any more. Still. Really, Renji?]
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[ voice/private ]
[voice]
[voice]
[Well, hold up.]
...I mean, I guess it is, but it's not bad or anything.
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
[voice]
voice;
[And you never know who you'll lose.]
Maybe try to make the perfect time, or take it slow when you tell them. Whatever you have to say, it's obviously important to you, and it might be easier to give yourself time to figure out when and how to say it.
voice;
[Going slow might be a problem for him, though, but...but he'll have to get over himself and just deal with it.]
video
video
[Nevermind the fact that he hasn't corrected this guy on the confession part means he's pretty much 500% right.]
video
voice;
Make time. Soon, preferably, because time, especially in a place like this, can't always be taken for granted.
voice;
...And yeah, I know. I've already gotten screwed over once before.
[Okay, more than once.]
voice;
[Audio]
[Wow, no hesitation there Ayame.]
[Audio]
Get the fuck out, no one asked you!
[...Except for the fact that Renji asked...everyone, but. Details.]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[Audio]
[video]
Better than waiting for it to be too late.
[video]
Got any ideas on how to be...well, braver about it, I guess?
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
voice;
voice;
voice;
[Voice]
[Quietly spoken. She understands this exact problem, after all. Recently wasn't she experiencing the same thing?]
[Voice]
[Voice]
voice;
voice;
voice;
no subject
no subject
[She smiles.]
Of course it is. Open your mouth and say it.
[Video]
Because you never know what the future brings.
[voice]