pirouetting: (GIRL ★ i guess if that's how it is)
Ahiru ([personal profile] pirouetting) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-04-01 07:49 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

First Dance ❀ video

[ There's a short girl with bright hair and a nervous smile on the Forge, and when she sees that the recording has started, bows quickly and so energetically that her forehead almost bonks off her kneecaps. ]

G-GOOD MORNING! [ deep breath ] My name is Ahiru and I'm from the Gold Crown Ballet Academy in Kinkan Town. I, um... I just arrived here but I'm not exactly sure how because I usually don't get this lost.

I know I'm new but if I could ask for your help please! I lost my... my necklace. I drew a picture of it. [ She holds up a hastily scribbled picture that only sort of looks like what she's actually looking for ] It's a red stone on a chain and it's really important so I have to get it back, please. Thank you very much! For any help you can give me, I mean.

Oh! Is there somewhere here that I can dance? Mr Cat will be very upset with me if he finds out that I haven't been practicing.

[ she gives another polite bow ] Thank you again everyone!
sunflowering: (Never know a good thing till it's gone)

[personal profile] sunflowering 2013-04-02 03:48 am (UTC)(link)
[Yuuki merely frowns. Poor girl.]

Still no luck finding the necklace, huh?
sunflowering: (Now all that's left is broken)

[personal profile] sunflowering 2013-04-04 03:56 am (UTC)(link)
At least now if someone has, they might return it. If they know you are looking for it...
sunflowering: (about that...)

[personal profile] sunflowering 2013-04-20 11:27 pm (UTC)(link)
Is there anything I can do?
sunflowering: (Lilacs follow her)

[personal profile] sunflowering 2013-04-21 03:15 am (UTC)(link)
Please just let me know, then.
justice_is_blond: (A small atonement)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-02 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
[Anders leans forward, taking a look at the drawing.]

I've not seen your necklace, Ahiru. There's a shop that tends to sell what's found in the Mist from our worlds. It might be worth looking there. [He gives her directions to it.] And... [He hesitates,looking at her.] What sort of dance?
justice_is_blond: (Just going to interrupt now)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-03 12:52 am (UTC)(link)
You should have some in the room you woke up in. A little bag, near the machine you're speaking into now? They look a bit like beads. And then you can make more should you find employment.

[Anders hesitates again. He's not sure he should be the one asking this question, but if there's no one else...]

I don't really know what ballet is, I'm sorry. Can you explain what kind of dance it is? As in what it's done for? Tradition? Or some sort of... I don't know.
justice_is_blond: (Spider hunting is a sort of fun)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-03 09:38 am (UTC)(link)
[He's not very good with kids, but Anders tries for a smile anyway.]

I can see why. They don't exactly look like currency.

And if you'd like you can. I'd not be able to tell a learner from an expert. But is it used for... stage shows, like a performance for a group, then? Because I believe there's a theater here and that's what that's for.
justice_is_blond: (A small atonement)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-04 06:10 am (UTC)(link)
I see. I don't think we've anything quite like that in my world, but it sounds... interesting.

[Not really his speed of things, but still. He doesn't need to be mean to the little kid.]

There should still be fliers up in a few places about shows that happened in the theater. That should lead you in the right direction, though the last manager that I know of left a month or two ago.
justice_is_blond: (Actually let's go with that idea)

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-05 07:10 am (UTC)(link)
That must be an interesting sight, floating dancers.

[He sounds a bit thoughtful, and he shrugs at the question.]

I don't see why not. That's what the space is there for, from what I understand. You can always ask.
justice_is_blond: (A small atonement)

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-07 04:32 am (UTC)(link)
Still, a dance that looks like that could be interesting.

And I'm sorry. I'm not sure. The fliers should give you some idea, or if you go in you may find someone to speak with there. I've no connections with the place.
justice_is_blond: (Actually let's go with that idea)

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-08 01:04 am (UTC)(link)
It's my fault as well. I'm Anders, and you're welcome.
justice_is_blond: (Just a little amused)

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-04-19 06:59 am (UTC)(link)
It's nice to meet you as well, Ahiru.
capncook: (Default)

video

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-04 05:14 am (UTC)(link)
Ah... can't say I've seen anything like that around here. Sometimes stuff comes through the Mist, but you might be waiting a while.

But if you're just looking for a place to dance, I think I remember hearing about a theatre troupe somewhere around here. Maybe you can check that out.
capncook: (Amused)

video

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-10 04:25 am (UTC)(link)
I dunno. It's just one of those things about this place that doesn't make a lot of sense. It might take a while, but it might turn up somewhere. Is it a present or something?

Yeah, why not? We don't get a whole lotta dancers here. What kinda dancing?
capncook: (Amused)

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-13 01:06 am (UTC)(link)
[She didn't explain where she got her pendant from! How suspicious

...except for not at all because hey, she's an adorable little ballerina.]


That's awesome. So that makes Mr. Cat what you call your dance teacher, yeah?
capncook: (Default)

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-16 01:38 am (UTC)(link)
All right, cool, energetic can be good. I don't think I introduced myself, huh? I'm Jesse. You mind me asking you if you're here all on your own?
capncook: (Smoking)

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-18 07:24 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, s'nice to meet you too. It's just that, kids your age shouldn't have to be on their own without anyone looking out for them. You can't be more than... what, twelve?
capncook: (Cruising)

[personal profile] capncook 2013-04-20 07:50 pm (UTC)(link)
[He frowns for a moment, clearly considering it.] Eh... I'll hafta ask if there's anything out there for kids your age. If you're having trouble getting food or clothes or anything, you just gotta ask, all right? I bet you've never had to work before.
airysky: (2)

[ video ]

[personal profile] airysky 2013-04-06 11:35 am (UTC)(link)
Fear not! Your lost item shall be returned to you!

[Or so he thinks. He is very eager about helping people.]
airysky: (83)

[ video ]

[personal profile] airysky 2013-04-16 09:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Not at the moment.

[He wishes he did, though. He would like to be of help.]

But I shall certainly do all that I can to find it!