𝐃𝐨𝐲𝐥𝐞 (
dublinbrogue) wrote in
scorched2013-03-13 10:40 am
Video
[ NOrmally Doyle would filter what he's about to say but he's decided he wants to make a real event out of the whole ordeal. He has the forge proped up on the coffee table nearby, close enough that he doesn't have to talk too loudly but far enough to show him lounging in the chair, his feet proped up on the table while he shuffled some cards.]
Hey everyone, I wanted to talk to you all today 'bout somethin'. Needless to say last month sucked for us all. Some serious shit that was, and me and some of me closest friends here in Anatole have decided to re-kickstart somethin' we did back home. We will be reopening Angel Investigations, pretty much long story short, we take the cases no one else wants. We hope your helpess. [ He stops shuffling and scrunches his face up as he lips teh words again before rolling his eyes.] Shit! I always get that backwards! We help the hopeless. [ He placed the cards down then and moved his feet off the table.]
Price isn't decided until after a case is finished and we work with low income so don't worry 'bout that so much, you need help and the alliance isn't a place you feel safe goin' come to us. We also offer our help to the alliance as well. We used to help the LAPD back home. [ HEY HE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE TRUTHFUL! He wants to quit his day job here.]
Buesiness aside I have another reason for botherin' you lot today. See the business needed a office, and me and Delia needed out of the Dismas Ghetto. Not that I wont still be haunting around becuase god knows I love the place but it's not exactly a place to run a legit business so we have a house now. [ God that sounded so odd to say out loud, even sitting in the nice leather chair that was in the prefurnished home it felt strange knowing it was honestly his, well theirs. Angel and Cordy he'd had put on the deed too incase any of them vanished. He's a paranoid one.]
March 17th we'll be havin' a house warmin' party, most people say you should only invite your closest friends but fuck that. Everyone's invited. Bring anything you want or nothin' at all. Party starts around 8pm. Well that's all I got.
[ PRIVATE VIDEO To Snape.]
I already invited Martha but I wanted to personally invite you but works kept me busy and all. I hope everything's alright with you man.
Hey everyone, I wanted to talk to you all today 'bout somethin'. Needless to say last month sucked for us all. Some serious shit that was, and me and some of me closest friends here in Anatole have decided to re-kickstart somethin' we did back home. We will be reopening Angel Investigations, pretty much long story short, we take the cases no one else wants. We hope your helpess. [ He stops shuffling and scrunches his face up as he lips teh words again before rolling his eyes.] Shit! I always get that backwards! We help the hopeless. [ He placed the cards down then and moved his feet off the table.]
Price isn't decided until after a case is finished and we work with low income so don't worry 'bout that so much, you need help and the alliance isn't a place you feel safe goin' come to us. We also offer our help to the alliance as well. We used to help the LAPD back home. [ HEY HE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE TRUTHFUL! He wants to quit his day job here.]
Buesiness aside I have another reason for botherin' you lot today. See the business needed a office, and me and Delia needed out of the Dismas Ghetto. Not that I wont still be haunting around becuase god knows I love the place but it's not exactly a place to run a legit business so we have a house now. [ God that sounded so odd to say out loud, even sitting in the nice leather chair that was in the prefurnished home it felt strange knowing it was honestly his, well theirs. Angel and Cordy he'd had put on the deed too incase any of them vanished. He's a paranoid one.]
March 17th we'll be havin' a house warmin' party, most people say you should only invite your closest friends but fuck that. Everyone's invited. Bring anything you want or nothin' at all. Party starts around 8pm. Well that's all I got.
[ PRIVATE VIDEO To Snape.]
I already invited Martha but I wanted to personally invite you but works kept me busy and all. I hope everything's alright with you man.

audio;
audio;
[ Leaving them at the house when you leave is even better.]
audio;
[But enough about the soiree with mountains of free booze. Dean has other questions.]
What the hell's Angel Investigations about? Do yourselves a favor and never work with feds... never ends well.
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio;
audio; should we talk to the muns and make a log?
Private Audio
[Like the day of, so that he wouldn't have time to plan something else to do with his time.]
Private Audio
I expect you to show up you know.
Private Audio
[He says that now, thinking he'll have ample opportunity to escape the ordeal now that he has advance warning.
Stupid, stupid man.]
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
Private Audio
video;
Will there be food?
video;
video;
video;
video;
[Willow is all grins for this news.]
Let me know if you need anything, okay? Party prep and I go together like peanut butter and jelly.
video;
[ BOOZE BEFORE FOOD! That's just how his mind works.] Angel gets paid before the party so we figure we'll swing down to the market and such. I'd love any help you can give so I don't turn this into a kegger or nothin'.
[ Cordy and Angel might kill him if he ruined their nice new home with a kegger.] ...Do you think they have kegs in Anatole?
video;
[She ponders.] I have a little money. Not a lot. I haven't really been working much... not with the crazy power trip thing. But I'll pitch in what I can and help with decorating or hostessing or anything else you guys need.
[After a moment of hesitation, she clears her throat.]
And that... also applies to the business stuff too. If you guys ever need a hand, I'm pretty good with the demony research stuff. Research in general, actually. I just specialized in demon categories back home.
Re: video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
audio.
audio.
You can come too if you want. [ Doyle didn't even care if he knew any of them. He just wanted a awesome party.]
audio.
audio.
no subject
[Izzy looks pleased, though. She liked Doyle that one time they chatted.]
I'll see if I can't make it out to that house-warming party.
no subject
[ He smiled back at her, yep she's still pretty as can be.]
You're more then welcomed, I hope to see you there love.
no subject
I'll definitely make a little bit of room in my schedule, then.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
audio;
audio;
Re: audio;
[ voice ]
[Not that he's going to turn away assistance. Really, their personnel is limited.]
What assistance can you provide?
[For once, he's not trying to be a condescending ass (even if he sounds like one). He is genuinely curious.]
[ voice ]
This extends to finding people who most could not. I'd go into further details but this is more of a face to face talk then over open network.
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
[ voice ]
[ voice ] (Log here? Or shall I make one?)
[ voice ] here is fine! unless you preferred a separate log
[ voice~action ] Either way is cool by me~!
[ action! ] yay! \o/
[ action! ] I thought I responded to this!
[ action! ] no worries \o/