littlestbird: (⌠I believe love will prevail⌡)
—(••÷[ςάήςά ςτάʀк]÷••)— ([personal profile] littlestbird) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-02-01 04:48 pm
NSFW

[voice--->accidental video]

[A series of breaths, a small swallow and a long space of silence precede the switch - and it's an accidental thing, flipping from voice to video and back again several times over before the picture settles on a small girl's face - peering apprehensively down and into the screen. She turns away from it, her tone a little fearful, a visible pinkish smear on her pale green dress.]

I didn't mean it. I-I take it back!

[It's a little whisper now, and she's looking upward, as if whomever she's addressing might in the sky. Or on the ceiling.]

I take it back, I promise.

video.

[personal profile] ex_maelstroms207 2013-02-01 10:39 pm (UTC)(link)
What is it that you wish to take back, little one?

[ —though his brow is furrowed deeply in concern, Ukitake's voice is gentle, kind in a way that can only be calming. ]

video. oooh nooo. ; u;

[personal profile] ex_maelstroms207 2013-02-01 11:06 pm (UTC)(link)
[ A soft hum — yes, he's mulling that over. ]

It isn't how you imagined it to be?

[ Decision made: he's playing along for now, if only in an effort to make certain she's all right. ]

Down here, please! The object within your hands should allow you to see me.

(no subject)

[personal profile] ex_maelstroms207 - 2013-02-02 00:32 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] ex_maelstroms207 - 2013-02-02 04:05 (UTC) - Expand
micromachine: (you don't make sense)

video

[personal profile] micromachine 2013-02-01 11:10 pm (UTC)(link)
[He looks at her like she's sprouted antlers from her head]

You're forgiven! The heck are you talking about, though?
micromachine: (waving)

video

[personal profile] micromachine 2013-02-02 08:17 am (UTC)(link)
Ohhhh. No no, we weren't kidnapped. Someone told me so, and I believe him. I think.

[The jury's still out on that one.]

What's your name? I'm Anthony Stark! I bet you've heard of me.

video

[personal profile] micromachine - 2013-02-08 00:50 (UTC) - Expand

video

[personal profile] micromachine - 2013-02-13 00:10 (UTC) - Expand
icy: did you just eat sofa pizza. (alan.)

video.

[personal profile] icy 2013-02-01 11:18 pm (UTC)(link)
Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's alright, it's alright ...

[ Holy cow, kiddo, where'd you come from. Have a hushing tone. ]

What do you want to take back?
icy: hope so. (is this the right thing to say.)

video.

[personal profile] icy 2013-02-01 11:37 pm (UTC)(link)
[ Grinning, he nods. ]

You are, I'm sorry. [ Oh no OH NO HOW DOES CRYING GIRLCHILD??? ] B-But no one's going to punish you, I promise! I promise, I won't let anyone do that, no matter what you wished for.

I'm Jack. What's your name?

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-02 00:14 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-02 00:34 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-02 01:46 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-05 01:22 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-05 01:40 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-06 12:16 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-08 00:34 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-08 00:44 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-08 01:40 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-13 03:20 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-13 17:56 (UTC) - Expand

video.

[personal profile] icy - 2013-02-18 19:10 (UTC) - Expand
rideofthefearlings: (stalks his round an hideous form)

audio;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings 2013-02-02 12:06 am (UTC)(link)
[ Pitch is drawn to this one like a literal moth to a flame, her already present fear sweet as candy on his tongue. ]

Oh, but you know not everything can be taken back, little bird.
rideofthefearlings: (danger whose limbs of giant)

Re: audio;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings 2013-02-02 12:29 am (UTC)(link)
Then some may say that nothing's wrong, but will they really believe it? Will you?

audio --> video;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-02 15:14 (UTC) - Expand

Re: video;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-05 01:17 (UTC) - Expand

Re: video;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-05 01:39 (UTC) - Expand

Re: video;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-05 02:20 (UTC) - Expand

Re: video;

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-06 02:21 (UTC) - Expand

Re: video; action-eo?

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-08 01:57 (UTC) - Expand

Re: action-eo?

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-14 16:22 (UTC) - Expand

Re: actionnnnn

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-15 03:01 (UTC) - Expand

Re: action!

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-20 00:54 (UTC) - Expand

Re: action!

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-02-24 00:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] rideofthefearlings - 2013-03-10 13:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2013-03-26 00:41 (UTC) - Expand
hangswithrobin: and is he armed (whozzat)

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin 2013-02-02 12:17 am (UTC)(link)
Hey- sweetie? Are you okay?

[ That's a very strange thing to be saying and Steph is concerned. Even if she is only sixteen herself. ]
hangswithrobin: and I'll hold you to it (make it a promise)

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin 2013-02-02 12:41 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, me too. But it's okay, I'm not gonna let anyone hurt either of us. You wanna be kidnapped buddies?

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin - 2013-02-02 01:59 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin - 2013-02-05 02:52 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin - 2013-02-06 03:58 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] hangswithrobin - 2013-02-08 02:33 (UTC) - Expand

video; BAD GIRL

[personal profile] hangswithrobin - 2013-02-15 01:27 (UTC) - Expand
misfortunes_heir: (Worried Amazement)

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir 2013-02-02 12:25 am (UTC)(link)
...Hello? Are you alright?

...

I don't think the sky is listening. Unless you're talking to Jack Frost.
misfortunes_heir: ([tower] ...I hope...)

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir 2013-02-02 12:44 am (UTC)(link)
He comes and plays with me sometimes. I—

[Fai is ashamed, suddenly, realizing his listlessness has probably been bothering his friends.]

I'm Fai, what's your name?

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2013-02-02 00:56 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2013-02-12 04:58 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2013-02-13 02:03 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2013-02-14 04:22 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] misfortunes_heir - 2013-02-26 07:03 (UTC) - Expand
proudnobleheir: (er...)

[ voice ]

[personal profile] proudnobleheir 2013-02-02 12:53 am (UTC)(link)
Say what you will, but it will not change your existence here.

[video]

[personal profile] proudnobleheir - 2013-02-06 21:31 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] proudnobleheir - 2013-02-08 04:40 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] proudnobleheir - 2013-02-18 09:55 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] proudnobleheir - 2013-02-23 09:56 (UTC) - Expand

[VIDEO]

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2013-03-26 01:17 (UTC) - Expand
bloodyawful: (the wig is probably alive)

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful 2013-02-02 01:43 am (UTC)(link)
[This is so far out of William's area of expertise, you don't even know.]

Er... calm down, child, please!

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-05 06:13 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-06 03:16 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-08 02:40 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-13 20:54 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-15 04:23 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-21 07:32 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] bloodyawful - 2013-02-22 07:42 (UTC) - Expand

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU

[personal profile] isherarmor - 2013-03-26 01:00 (UTC) - Expand
wotcher: (bb!Dora - 2)

[video]

[personal profile] wotcher 2013-02-02 10:01 pm (UTC)(link)
Take back what?

[video]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2013-02-05 15:29 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2013-02-06 01:51 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2013-02-09 02:40 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

[personal profile] wotcher - 2013-02-15 01:22 (UTC) - Expand