tochigami: credit to sfx (❀and pull you down again?)
EARTH GOD ❀桃園 奈々生 NANAMI MOMOZONO ([personal profile] tochigami) wrote in [community profile] scorched2013-01-15 11:03 pm
NSFW

SECOND  PRAYER | VIDEO "HONESTY" | dated to afternoon

[ the forge opens up at first to what looks like a book, ordinary, almost like a journal, written in kanji. to those familiar with it, it's various sorts of wishes, to healthy babies, luck in relationships, the blessings of marriage and all in between. a pen rests on the piece of paper, still wet from ink.

immediately a hand zooms in, snatching it, a girl's voice in the background: 'oh crap!'

eventually the feed opens again, a familiar or not so familiar face blinking into the screen, looking a bit sheepish, (most likely the owner of the scrambling hand) offering instead of a bright smile, a thoughtful expression. ]


Good afternoon, everyone. I actually had a question this time. Has anyone here actually returned and come back? I hear time doesn't really change, so if you've done it, or know someone who has, would you mind answering this? This isn't the kind of time-traveling I'm used to.

Also what sort of things does everyone do around here? I can't say I really miss school unless it were to spend time with Ami-chan or Kei-chan..No exams, either.

[ wait she didn't mean to say that out loud! her eyes sort of blankly blink at the book of prayers before staring at the screen, eyes slowly growing round.

but she's been set on not ever mentioning that to anyone, no less publicly! how did this -- a sheepish laugh follows ]


A-And also don't forget to visit the Mikage Shrine! With the new year upon us it's a good idea to have a fresh foot forward!

[ why did i admit that? it's like it just came out of my mouth..

the feed cuts out ]
crosstobear: (pic#4679123)

[Video]

[personal profile] crosstobear 2013-01-16 06:05 am (UTC)(link)
This one has apparently been here before and came back, although he does not remember his previous time spent in Anatole.

[A pause.]

Ah, now this one is curious. What kind of time-traveling are you used to?

[And oh! A shrine! He should...probably go visit it...]

Also, where is the Shrine located?
pleiades_star: (animal lover)

video;

[personal profile] pleiades_star 2013-01-17 02:32 am (UTC)(link)
There is a shrine here?
pleiades_star: (smile)

video;

[personal profile] pleiades_star 2013-01-22 02:18 am (UTC)(link)
I didn't know! I would definitely like to come visit soon.

video;

[personal profile] pleiades_star - 2013-01-26 02:05 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] pleiades_star - 2013-01-28 09:16 (UTC) - Expand

video;

[personal profile] pleiades_star - 2013-02-05 05:06 (UTC) - Expand
justice_is_blond: (Actually let's go with that idea)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-01-17 05:45 am (UTC)(link)
I know at least two who have gone and come back - Tony Stark and Mordred. What did you want to know? Not that I know everything about their situations. You may want to talk to them.

And I heal. Generally.
justice_is_blond: (Why yes I am proud of myself)

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2013-01-20 05:39 am (UTC)(link)
[He ducks his head at the comment, looking a little awkward.] Ah. Thanks, Nanami. And Mordred is... short. Very short, he's a young boy with dark hair and very blue eyes. Often with a giant dog or a giant scorpion.

Tony has equally dark hair, and dark eyes, is taller than you, with a fanta-- beard, he has a beard, and a mustache, and he owns the Foxhole so he's found there rather often.

And yes. It tends to help.

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-21 04:15 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-21 05:05 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-21 07:08 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-26 00:13 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-28 12:00 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] justice_is_blond - 2013-01-29 06:45 (UTC) - Expand
chivalrist: (pic#5214037)

video.

[personal profile] chivalrist 2013-01-18 09:25 am (UTC)(link)
Let me know what you discover, won't you?

[ of course you will you're a good girl. also - ]

Where is this shrine of yours, anyway?
chivalrist: (pic#5214467)

video.

[personal profile] chivalrist 2013-01-20 12:32 am (UTC)(link)
[ she nods, takes these all in. ]

My thanks. I may have to pay a visit. Can't have our resident deity becoming angry with me. [ she winks. ]

video.

[personal profile] chivalrist - 2013-01-25 03:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chivalrist - 2013-01-25 07:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chivalrist - 2013-01-25 08:08 (UTC) - Expand
first_phase: I don't even (Confused)

[Video]

[personal profile] first_phase 2013-01-18 10:40 pm (UTC)(link)
You're, ah, used to any kind of time-traveling?
first_phase: oh god (wat)

[Video]

[personal profile] first_phase 2013-01-19 12:27 am (UTC)(link)
Two times. [He doesn't sound super convinced but he's not about to argue it.] Purposefully?

[Video]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 00:55 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 01:42 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 02:34 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 03:26 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 04:37 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-19 05:31 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-20 07:32 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-21 06:32 (UTC) - Expand

[Video/Private]

[personal profile] first_phase - 2013-01-21 23:02 (UTC) - Expand
shimobe: (023)

action;

[personal profile] shimobe 2013-01-18 11:36 pm (UTC)(link)
[ he enters the room with a wooden tray in hand, bearing tea and a few biscuits as a side. this time, he's able to hear her speaking to the Forge, and scowls quietly -- how he loathes the item, but thankfully doesn't bother to hear much of the content, although he picks up that she slipped something out unintentionally. he's curious now, tail flicking as he steps closer. ]

What's that?

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-19 06:56 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-19 07:08 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-19 07:16 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-19 07:32 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-20 20:59 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-27 06:59 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:24 (UTC) - Expand

action; 1/

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:39 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:39 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:41 (UTC) - Expand

action; 1/

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:49 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:50 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:51 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:52 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 02:53 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-01-28 03:27 (UTC) - Expand

action;

[personal profile] shimobe - 2013-02-06 16:40 (UTC) - Expand
sakurabito: (17)

[ voice ]

[personal profile] sakurabito 2013-01-19 10:37 am (UTC)(link)
Several have, myself included.

At least, that is the speculation.
sakurabito: (17)

[ voice ]

[personal profile] sakurabito 2013-01-28 03:08 am (UTC)(link)
I cannot tell you much of anything. I did not realize I had gone or this place existed until I returned. There is no concrete evidence I even left and no one to completely validate the memories I returned with.

And those I've witnessed returning... usually do not remember their previous stay and come from different points in history.

[ voice ]

[personal profile] sakurabito - 2013-01-29 07:16 (UTC) - Expand
brewglory: (I'm listening.)

Audio - Private

[personal profile] brewglory 2013-01-20 03:52 pm (UTC)(link)
I know several who have done so. One lived several months of her life in our world, then returned here only a day or two after she left.

It isn not unusual at all.
brewglory: (Who's asking?)

Audio - Private

[personal profile] brewglory 2013-01-22 02:14 pm (UTC)(link)
I doubt time 'freezes'. It seems a rather enormous undertaking to stop all the lives and events of your world while you are here rather than to simply return you to the exact moment you left.

Audio - Private

[personal profile] brewglory - 2013-01-26 01:52 (UTC) - Expand

Audio - Private

[personal profile] brewglory - 2013-01-27 21:57 (UTC) - Expand

Audio - Private

[personal profile] brewglory - 2013-01-29 13:30 (UTC) - Expand