demonologist: (th_Angel203_490-1)
Wesley Wyndam-Pryce ([personal profile] demonologist) wrote in [community profile] scorched2012-10-21 02:19 pm
NSFW

[Audio - some locks] Backdated to 19th and after the initial fight at Library

[Locked to Team Angel, Team Scooby, Friends and Acquaintances.]

As you may be aware, we appear to be under attack by forces coming through The Door. Please check in when you can, so we can keep track of each other. I'm heading for the clinic with a few of the injured and I believe Mister Giles is making for Pendragon Manor, which hopefully will be far enough removed, at present, to be somewhat safe if we need to fall back and regroup.

[Public]

Does anyone have any idea who or what we're dealing with? They don't seem to speak any language I recognise. And I've seen creatures of all kinds in their ranks.

Is there any way to get close enough to stop them from coming through The Door? Block it somehow?
slay: ats (1.08) (to serve man is a cookbook.)

ai/scooby filter - voice;

[personal profile] slay 2012-10-21 01:44 am (UTC)(link)
I'm at the Clinic now, trying to keep our new invaders clear of it so it can stay operational. How are things on your end?
slay: ats (1.08) (better things to do tonight than kill.)

ai/scooby filter - voice;

[personal profile] slay 2012-10-21 03:38 am (UTC)(link)
... They fly? Wesley, look -- you guys are at the library, yeah? -- Can you give me some idea of what I'm fighting? 'Cause other than something that really likes to mistake me for a scratch-'n-sniff sticker, I'm coming up empty.
slay: ats (1.08) (better things to do tonight than kill.)

ai/scooby filter - voice;

[personal profile] slay 2012-10-24 02:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Okay. Gryphons, harpies, that I get, but what's a naga? [ there's a crashing sound. buffy is thrown back, and the forge makes such a noise to indicate as much. ] Never mind. I think I just found out. Beheading it is.
slay: ats (1.08) (she who hangs out a lot cemeteries.)

ai/scooby filter - voice;

[personal profile] slay 2012-11-02 03:12 am (UTC)(link)
Then, I'll see you soon.
feyecandy: (While you were sleeping)

[personal profile] feyecandy 2012-10-21 02:49 am (UTC)(link)
I did try to block it, but something around the Door makes my magic unstable. [He shrugs, not very surprised.] Oh, and I only managed to communicate briefly with them, but they didn't seem to want to introduce themselves.
justice_is_blond: (All right then)

[Audio] Friend filter, I'm assuming? If not, feel free to ignore

[personal profile] justice_is_blond 2012-10-21 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
How many are you bringing? To the Clinic. And what's their status?
bringsbadnews: (C: You better know what)

Filter.

[personal profile] bringsbadnews 2012-10-21 05:55 am (UTC)(link)
Checking in.

[Leaves it at that for now, enough feedback comes through his device that it's obvious he's in the thick of battle.]
bigbad: injuries (But tell me now)

filter - voice;

[personal profile] bigbad 2012-10-21 07:05 am (UTC)(link)
I'm fine. Didn't know you worried.
bigbad: (till the other end of time)

filter - voice;

[personal profile] bigbad 2012-10-31 05:57 am (UTC)(link)
You'll what? Frown disapprovingly? [Whoops, he's supposed to be chipped. Whatever, he wouldn't act cowed even if he still was.]
dublinbrogue: (☚ › Most of them are alive)

Filter

[personal profile] dublinbrogue 2012-10-21 10:19 am (UTC)(link)
Yeah, still kicking on my end man. Don't worry too much.
dublinbrogue: (☚ › Inside your head)

Filter

[personal profile] dublinbrogue 2012-10-31 02:21 am (UTC)(link)
I'm about, I ain't exactly got this place down to a science but don't worry too much . I'll be fine, you just do what ya gotta do man and take care of yourself.
Edited 2012-10-31 02:21 (UTC)
tact: (pic#3947491)

[ voice | ai + scooby ]

[personal profile] tact 2012-10-25 04:22 am (UTC)(link)
[ cordelia's definitely freaking out, and the fact that they can't fix this isn't making her feel any more at ease. ]

A language you don't recognise? Boy, we really must be screwed.

And since this a thing that you can't even translate, are you sure you should be going to the clinic by yourself?