Angel. (
bringsbadnews) wrote in
scorched2012-10-06 09:38 pm
Entry tags:
01. Video.
[The video feed is shaky for a few seconds before it becomes stationary. What looks like a black leather jacket is visible and the voice that comes through the feed sounds exasperated.]
So much for just "pressing the button and it will turn on". Why doesn't anyone use pen and paper to communicate anymore? Ink from the Order of Artek can go a long way.
[The feed jerks violently and suddenly a squinted eye is peering into it.] Hi? Is this thing on? Please be on.
[Angel rarely used his cellphone or computer these days. Harmony took care of all of that for him. Despite her many faults, she was a damned good secretary and was up to date on technology. After tinkering around it some more, he finally realizes it's on]
Look, I don't know why I'm here and I really don't care. I'm not planning on sticking around to find out. [Unless they are planning on helping him take on the lords of L.A., which he doubts.
Adjusts the video so his face is now visible. His skin is strikingly pale and even though his face looks like that of someone in their mid twenties, his eyes are that of an old soul.]
My friends and I are literally having a hell of a time back home, I need to be there with them. We can either do this the easy way and you can send me back home or we can do this the hard way. Last time I ended up in an alternative dimension, it didn't end so well for those in charge.
[Snirks as a loud roar is heard behind him.]
So much for just "pressing the button and it will turn on". Why doesn't anyone use pen and paper to communicate anymore? Ink from the Order of Artek can go a long way.
[The feed jerks violently and suddenly a squinted eye is peering into it.] Hi? Is this thing on? Please be on.
[Angel rarely used his cellphone or computer these days. Harmony took care of all of that for him. Despite her many faults, she was a damned good secretary and was up to date on technology. After tinkering around it some more, he finally realizes it's on]
Look, I don't know why I'm here and I really don't care. I'm not planning on sticking around to find out. [Unless they are planning on helping him take on the lords of L.A., which he doubts.
Adjusts the video so his face is now visible. His skin is strikingly pale and even though his face looks like that of someone in their mid twenties, his eyes are that of an old soul.]
My friends and I are literally having a hell of a time back home, I need to be there with them. We can either do this the easy way and you can send me back home or we can do this the hard way. Last time I ended up in an alternative dimension, it didn't end so well for those in charge.
[Snirks as a loud roar is heard behind him.]

video;
He turns on the Forge and gives Angel a nasty smirk.]
Managed to figure out the Forge on your own? Or did you need lessons.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video
video
video -> action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
...
...
video;
in her air-sucked-out-of-the-room, breathy, 16-year-old girl voice; ] Angel.
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
[video]
Angel? Is that really you? You're actually here?!
[video]
Yeah, it's me. Is this Wolfram & Hart's doing? If they think this is going to slow me down, they're wrong.
[video]
[video]
[video] (give me all the feels why dontcha)
/gives self feels
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(prepare for more feels, bro)
right in the feels
(no subject)
(no subject)
(should we wait till your meetings with Willow and Spike are more sorted?)
Now that it has been mostly sorted out...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
video
In any case, there's no leaving this place. Not of your own free will, at least.
video;
[Okay, this is growing stranger and stranger. Squints his eyes at the device.]
How many people can hear me on this thing?
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
Re: video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video
[So what if Angel wasn't actually IN high school with them. He was a part of those years. Some of them.]
video
Hm, Willow looks very similar to the way she did when he last saw her, which could be bad news for him.]
I've heard there's a lot of magic at work here.
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video -> action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
action
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video;
video;
I was here before? When?
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
[video]
Yeah, I don't think that's happening anytime soon.
[video]
His lips begin to tug into a frown. He knows she has family and she's survived the Hellmouth, but he still doesn't like seeing or anyone else around her age dragged here.]
I'm starting to think everyone we know is going to show up here.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[Video]
[She looks sympathetic; not all of them are sure they want to go home, but she can certainly understand. If she wasn't going back to what was likely nothing, she'd be angry too.]
If what they say is true, at least they won't notice you're gone. I know that doesn't really help though.
[Since it doesn't keep people from worrying.]
[Video]
I'm planning on studying the Door for myself and see what I can figure out. Sounds like a lot of others are already doing that as well.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
video;
But Giles' job is exposition, and it's one he does well, so here he is. Not half as screw-you-and-your-evil-law-firm suspicious as Angel might be expecting, too; he's still a few years behind. ]
The situation has been explained to you, I assume?
video;
video;
video;
Video
Oh that roar works.]
...Do I even wanna know what that was?
Video
Quickly grins at him.]
Wanna come and see what it is?
Video
Video
Video
Video
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
[Action]
Re: [Action]
[Action]
[Action]
[Action]
...
...
...
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Re: Audio
Audio
Audio