Riley Finn (
commandery) wrote in
scorched2012-10-05 12:53 am
Entry tags:
Video 001
[Apparently Riley's taken the time to set up his device so that he can stand a few feet away from it and cross his arms. It's the easiest way to look intimidating. On his face is one of the most disapproving looks he can muster. Spike might recognize it.]
I'm thinking it's time for some answers. I don’t know what’s going on or who’s done this but I’ll find out soon enough. And if I find out it’s you guys… there’s gonna be hell to pay. Especially if you’ve hurt anyone.
I'm thinking it's time for some answers. I don’t know what’s going on or who’s done this but I’ll find out soon enough. And if I find out it’s you guys… there’s gonna be hell to pay. Especially if you’ve hurt anyone.

video;
no subject
[His arms come uncrossed pretty quick. Shit like that happens when you're startled. That doesn't stop his jaw from working though.]
They got you too, huh?
no subject
no subject
You think so? I actually considered toning it down.
no subject
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
-> action;
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
actually dying of laughter.
;D
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
video;
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I'm sorry. I'm just a little irritated is all. My name's Riley Finn.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
JUST FOLLOWING YOUR ADVICE.
video
no subject
What are you doing here?
no subject
Taking the next best thing to a tropical vacation. Why?
be prepared... I will only use this icon with Spike.
Shouldn't you be moping in a crypt somewhere?
aksjdf look it's appropriate
IT IS
Just watch yourself, Spike.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[video]
[Said very much in the tone of "Why do I have to be kidnapped with him?" orz sorry she just doesn't like you all that much.]
no subject
Hey, kid. You okay?
And then I wrote the wrong tag. /headdesk
I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
I SEE NOTHING
[The knowing smile comes more from his eyes than his lips because he's so good at being the annoying adult. His concern was pretty genuine though.]
I'm fine, by the way.