Dawn Summers (
knowsaboutviscera) wrote in
scorched2012-10-04 07:18 pm
Entry tags:
[video]
[There's a skeptically raised eyebrow adorning this face that is peering into the camera.]
Is this still Sunnydale? [Pause.] Yeah, I didn't think so.
[And a roll of the eyes.] Can I be directed to whoever's in charge here, please? I'd like to get un-kidnapped soon.
[Finally, an addition, muttered to herself:]
So maybe I'll be grounded for only half my life.
Is this still Sunnydale? [Pause.] Yeah, I didn't think so.
[And a roll of the eyes.] Can I be directed to whoever's in charge here, please? I'd like to get un-kidnapped soon.
[Finally, an addition, muttered to herself:]
So maybe I'll be grounded for only half my life.

video;
she snatches up her forge, staring in disbelief. it's surreal, seeing her -- the real her. knowing she should have more of an idea, know her better, but just ... not. there's a void. well, no, not a void exactly, because everything's there, but none of it's -- ]
Dawn.
[ it's said in a sort of muted, surprised way, and her gaze is distantly lost on what else to do or say. ]
You're -- You're Dawn. And ... here.
video;
Buffy? You're here?
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
no subject
[ ...kinda sounds like a town from bad 50's sitcom. She's starting to think that this is going beyond supervillain machinations.
Where did they send her? ]
You and me both, believe me. Though I'm not sure if anyone's in charge, really.
no subject
[Laughs in a hopefully encouraging way.]
Hey, at least I already met someone who's in the same boat! I'm Dawn, and you?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
....Do you know a protector named Buffy?
[Video]
I'm Buffy's sister, Dawn! You know her?
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
Re: [Video]
[Video]
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video
Who are you?
video
She rolls her eyes very. pointedly.]
So we don't even know each other now?
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video
video - private
video - PUBLIC
video - PRIVATE
video - PUBLIC
video - PRIVATE
video - PUBLIC
video - PRIVATE
video - PUBLIC
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
not here;
not here;
video; OFFICIALLY INTERVENING.
video;
video;
video || private; sobs forever
video || private; MY HEART THO
video || private; MINE TOO UGH
video || private;
video || private;
video || private;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
video; WHAT A GOOD BIG SISTER
video; SHE'S TRYING OKAY
video; NO GOOD JOB HE'S PROUD
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Audio
Dawn is another matter.
This is actually disappointing.]
Has your situation been explained to you, Miss Summers?
Audio
[Blink. That wasn't polite.]
I mean -- Buffy's on it, I think.
[When she stops awkwarding all over.]
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
Audio
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
no subject
no subject
[Wellll that is. Interesting, to say the least.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Video]
Hello? You're from Sunnydale?
[Video]
Yes, that's right? Are you?
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Private - Video]
[Private - Video]
[Private - Video]
[Private - Video]
[Private - Video]
[Private - Video]
video;
There's immediate recognition on his face -- immediate relief, before anything else, faster than concern or the sinking feeling when he realizes that yes, he has a great deal of explaining to do. Relief first, because it's been a very long time since he's seen her -- here or home -- and because no matter how firmly he told himself that she's been fine in Sunnydale, he's glad to have hard evidence. ]
Dawn-- it's good to see you.
[ He sounds like he means it. ]
video;
Giles, hey! It's good to see you too.
[Been a while for her as well, after all.]
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
video;
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
[video]
audio
Welcome back. I'm Martha Jones, a doctor at the clinic. It's nice to see you, Dawn.
audio
[Pause in which she looks pensive. She doesn't like letting all these people down.]
Nice to meet you -- again, I guess.
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
audio
[video]
[The first thing he feels is joy - he missed her, dammit. She was one of his closest friends in Anatole and he couldn't sleep for days when she disappeared.
But then it clicks - what she's said. And he realizes. She doesn't remember Anatole. She doesn't remember her friends. Everything that happened. She doesn't remember him.
But perhaps, considering everything that's happened to her, it might be for the best.]
I know you don't remember being here and you probably don't want to be, but... I'm glad to see you, Miss Summers.
[video]
[Pause.]
Not that I'm a friendless loner or a troubled schizo or anything.
[video]
[video]
[video]
[ Video ]
[ Video ]
[ Video ]
[ Video ]
[ Video ]
no subject
Dawn?
....hi.
no subject
Hi. Sorry, I'm afraid I don't remember you.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)